All our candidates are required to complete a full application form, which includes:
- Personal details.
- Experience and qualifications.
- Employment history relevant to the position.
- Whether the candidate has a criminal record.
- Medical history.
- Check the identity of all candidates against a relevant document such as driving licence, passport or birth certificate.
- Request and verify reasons for gaps in employment history.
- Inspect original certificates of qualifications.
- Interview all applicants in person. Interviews will be carried out by an experienced specialist, to determine suitability and to check the accuracy of all information supplied by the candidate.
- Speak to a minimum of 2 referees covering at least the last three years of work history - as a minimum. We will take up all necessary work related references to cover this period.
- Only put forward candidates for positions for which we believe they appear to be suited due to their qualifications, experience and personality.
- Provide full and relevant information to both the prospective family and candidate before an interview.
- Respect the confidentiality of both families and candidates and to treat all dealings with the utmost professionalism and integrity.